1What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration is required to use the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) a user name, password, email address, other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the premium services and premium versions of the Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application including Emails which you send or receive, Notes which you create, Events an ToDos which you create or add, Contacts which you import or add into the system, documents and other information which you store on the system server, f) account information for third party accounts which you register in the system (passwords for third party accounts are only stored on your local device; we do not store them on system servers.)
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
2Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application may from time to time collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
How is the information used?
The information is used for the following purposes:
- To create your user account and verify your identity when you use the system;
- To allow you to use the system;
- To allow you to access the information when you access the system from a different device;
- To allow you to collaborate with and exchange email and other information with other users of the Application or users of other third party applications or systems;
- To provide you with technical support;
- To verify your identity if you lose you device or password;
- To improve and adminster the product;
- To process payments which you make;
- To communicate with you about: how to use the Application and system, new features, new products, and required notices.
Will the content of my Email, Notes, Contacts, ToDos, or Events be accessed or viewed?
No we will not access, view, read, analyze, distribute to third parties (except users or other people with whom you explicitly choose to send or share information), or otherwise use any of the content of your Email, Notes, Contacts, ToDos, or Events unless required by law to do so.
3Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if FloWare LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
4What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
5Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.