We're just releasing Flo for iPhone to our first group of beta users. Here are some of the ways I use Flo that I think are really convenient and might be useful to our beta testers.
- Swipe emails that need a response or action to turn them into ToDos
- Use quick add with dictation to add to my ToDo list
- Swipe contacts to quickly phone or text them
- Swipe emails to add meetings to my calendar
- Use the camera to add photos to notes without having to go through the photo library
- Tap or double tap the Navigation Buttons at the bottom to quickly create a new Email, Event, ToDo, Contact or Note
- Tap on events on the clock on the home screen to see the details
We'll be blogging on a regular basis to let you know more about the cool features in Flo and how they relate to Flo Web and Flo for Mac.